Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Worth Revisiting:Thoughts on Joy


Joy is spontaneous.
Joy is contagious.
Joy is courageous.
Joy is laughter.
Joy is sharing.
Joy is now.




A brisk walk, dodging ice, brings me joy. 
Making glass beads fills me with joy. 
Taking pictures gives me joy. 
Learning a new skill gives me joy, especially if it's creative.   
Dancing and singing gives me joy, even if it’s off key or I don’t follow the beat. 
Being with friends is joy. 
Video chatting with family and friends gives me great joy. 
Sleeping in on a cold, snowy day, well, such a joy!




I want to share my joy with others. I want to make sure that others have a reason to smile when we are together, whether it's a chance encounter at the grocery store or chatting with an online friend.

Like a virus, joy spreads quickly from one to another. 
Smiles are contagious.
Joy brings peace.

“Peace begins with a smile.”  Mother Theresa

Joy is ...

 What does joy mean to you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and your thoughts are a joy . Love you!!!
marlene strait
mlsjewel@yahoo.com