Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Worth Repeating: What Do These Boots and Me Have In Common?

They are featured on Pinterest.
Here's the link to see them.

What is Pinterest?

Pinterest is an online pinboard where you can share and organize things that you like!

I like these boots!

If you look on the right side of my blog, you will see two new buttons.

The first one is titled Pin It.
That means that if you see something you like on my blog or in my Etsy store, you can add your pin to Pinterest.  Just click on the button.  It's easy.

The other new button says,  "Follow me on Pinterest."  If you follow me, I'll follow you, and we can see the pins.  I  might repin some of your pins, and you might repin some of my pins, but either way, we will develop beautiful boards where we can show our favorite items from blogs, websites, or from Pinterest.

Now, how fun is that?  I have to sort of admit, I've gotten a bit, shall we say, addicted to Pinterest?  I suggest you check it out.  You might become, shall we say, addicted to Pinterest, too.

No comments: