Friday, April 8, 2016

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way. 

1.There are definitely signs of spring in the air! The daisies are beginning to push their way up through the mulch.  The rhubarb is outside the the mulch and ready to grow.  Even though the days are cool, I'm ready for spring, too.

2) When I went to buy a new Iphone case at Sam's Club, I found out that, at least according to their records, I was dead.  The good thing is that now, we're back in business, and I am alive again!

3) As I write this, there  is quiet and the soft light of morning streaming in my window.  If I could freeze my day at any moment, it would be now.  

No comments: