Monday, April 11, 2016

An Interview with my Other Sef

Me: Q: What is your favorite time of day?

OS: A: I love the early morning hours!  The light is soft.  The energy is low.  Everything is quieter than later in the day.

Q: Do you have any regrets?

A: Very few.  I regret being an adult, sometimes.  I regret that I didn't jump in more puddles or dance in the rain.  I regret not jumping out of planes, well, not really on that one.

Q: What are your favorite foods?


A: Prime rib, T-bone steak, and enchiladas.

Q:  Are there any foods you don't like?

A: Yes: beets and liver.  I think beets and liver were a mistake.

Q: What is your favorite artistic medium?

A: I'll always love glass, but I can't get downstairs to make glass beads often anymore.  Right now, I'm working with polymer clay.  I have come to love that medium.

Q: What is your biggest challenge with polymer clay?

A: Making round hollow beads.  Those are rough.

Q: Tell me your deepest, darkest secret.

A:  If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?

Q: Why did you dye your hair pink?

A: It was a very cold, snowy March day in Lent, and I was bored.

Q: If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be and why?

A:  There are a lot of things I'd like to change, but if I did, something else would change, including who I am.  The things that have happened, and most have been our of my control, have made me into the person I am today.  I wouldn't want to change who I am for anything or anyonel.

Q: Last question:  Silence.  What attracts you to silence?

A: The silence itself brings peace.  

Q: More later?

A: Not today, but in a while, maybe.

No comments: