Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Waiting for the Storm...

The snow did start, as predicted, a little after 3 PM yesterday.  
If you look at this picture, and  look beyond the trees, 
you should be able to see the city lights across the river.  
The light in the middle of the picture is a reflection from the light in the living room.  
The snow is actually falling more thickly than the photo shows.
The snow started to fall quickly.
It's winter.
It's Minnesota.
It's finally acting like Minnesota in December.
What's the point of this post?
There is no point.
This post simply proves that, even if it's boring,
there are people, like me, who will continue to read, in the hopes that there is something meaningful and/or informative.
As I write this, I am watching a "game" show on TV.
The "host" of the show is boring.
The celebrities are unknown.
The audience members participating in the "game" are really not interesting.
The prize was a micro-laser peal.
Seriously?
That's what happens when I wait for a storm.
Luckily for me, the storm is here, and it will be over sooner than later.
I can turn the channel.
Do you ever waste time watching programs like this?
If so, why?
How do you fill your boredom?
I don't think I'm filling mine well.
Oh, well, tomorrow is another day.


No comments: