Sunday, December 6, 2015

Slowly, but Surely, We'll be Ready for Christmas, by December 24th!

Decorating is not my forte, but I do decorate for Christmas,
usually,
and
this is the beginning of our decorations for Christmas.
All the decorations will be up by 
December 24, 
I promise,
I hope.
They will be.
I'll give you a preview now, and when everything is up,
I'll give you a tour.








Outside
This will probably be the only outside decoration this year, and I plan to move it to the other side of the garage.
It was easy to make.
I used Santa lights, ornaments, and silk flowers from the Dollar Store.
The Santa lights need more light, so I'm moving them to the other side of the driveway where there will be more sun,
then the solar lights will shine brightly at night!

Inside, so Far...

 Okay, I'm a big, fat liar.
This pink wreath hangs on the outside of the door, so, technically, it's an outdoor  decoration, but it's on the door, so it's an inside decoration?
Whatever,
this was easy to make.
I used pink ribbon, dollar store ornaments, and silk flowers. 
This is one of my favorite decorations.
Why?
Well, It's pretty, and it's pink!










These are wooden Christmas trees covered with berries and lights.
They were a gift from friends who made these, 
Aren't they lovely?
They are wonderful memories, too.






Well, that's it for now.
I'll show you more later. 
Thanks for visiting.

Feel free to PIN this post, too.

More later

No comments: