Saturday, December 12, 2015

I just had to see if It Worked! 5 Easy Steps to finding out!

I think we all know that what is Pinned does not always work.
I had to find out if this one worked, so I set the toaster oven for
350 degrees.
As soon as it was heated,
well,
here's the way it went.















While the oven was preheating,
I sprayed the bottom of a small 
springform pan 
with Pam,
unwrapped the hard,
peppermint candy,
and
I
(Just wait until you see what happened next!)













 Unlike the Pinterest Pin,
my candy did not fit exactly in the pan.
I didn't know if the final product would end up with holes in it or 
not.




Then, when the oven was preheated,
I....












Put the pan in the oven.
In 
5
minutes,
the melting happened.
I thought that was so 
AWESOME!
was concerned about burning it,
since it melted so quickly, 
so I took 
the pan out of the oven
and 
let it cool









When it was cool, I turned the pan over and,
well,
this is what happened.

It was almost a success!!!

I might try baking it a minute or two longer the next time to insure that the joins are secure in the melt.

That sounds so technical, doesn't it?

I think that was my mistake.
We'll see.
This PIN might actually work for 
Christmas!

No comments: