Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Worth Repeating: Random Thoughts of Thanksgiving

1) Even though they aren't supposed to get along, they do!  I'm thankful.
 
2) The stem cell transplant is over, and Jenny is coming home early.  I'm thankful.
 
3)  I'm tired and worn out, but that means I'm alive.  I'm thankful.
 
4) I have two wonderful children who have proven the strength of their characters in this time of crisis.  I'm thankful.
 
5) Life will become more routine again.
I'm thankful.
 

6) Life goes on.  I'm thankful.
 
7) We have been changed for better or worse.  I'm thankful.
 
8) Our lives are certainly NOT dull.
I'm thankful.
 
9) Lemons into lemonade--the bitter with the sweet.  I'm thankful.
 
10) True friends and family, they've been here with us.  I'm thankful.

What are your random thoughts of thanksgiving?

No comments: