Friday, November 20, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.
  
After the events of this week in Paris and other places in the world, I had to really stop and think about things for which I could be thankful.
I'm tired of hearing the news, but here's my list.

1) I am thankful that, so far, our country is safe.  

2) I am thankful that our law enforcement officers are willing to work so hard to protect our country.

 
3) I am thankful that we have so many dedicated women and men, in the military,  who are willing to risk their lives  to protect us.

No comments: