Thursday, November 12, 2015

This, That, and the Other

THIS

Something artistic to show.
These are some prototypes for buttons I hope to make and develop with polymer clay.

I like the big, blue flower buttons the best.

The white buttons were made by adding crushed rose petals to the polymer clay. 
I thought the clay would turn pink or rose, but it stayed white.
The specks in the clay are
the crushed rose petals.

I plan to do a little more work on the purple button with the appendages.
Do you think little shoes would be cute?


THAT
I reopened my Etsy shop.
I hope to get back on my torch soon.
Right now I have polymer clay beads there.
Take a look.
I love the clay, too!
Click
to go to my Etsy Store.


THE OTHER
You can start looking for me in some of the Facebook groups that sell beads.
I need to pick out some beads and get the camera going.
Then, of course, I have to edit the pictures.
It might not be until this weekend.
I'll post links on my Facebook Business Page.
Click
for that link. 
While you're there, if you could like my page, I'd be most grateful!!!
Thanks.

No comments: