Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Day of Rest or This, That, and the Other....

THIS
I'm going to try to get organized,
she said, while falling on the floor,
laughing and nearly wetting her pants.
No, really.
This time she had to go to the bathroom before she wet her pants.

Ok, I'll try that again.
At least on Facebook, I am because on November 5-6
the Facebook Group,
is having a finished earring extravaganza!

If you would like to see a preview of the earrings that I will have for sale, or after the event see those that didn't sell,
you can go to my
to see them.

Whew!  That was a lot to say!  Anyway, check it out!

If you wanted to like my page, I wouldn't stop you!

That would be AWESOME!

I'll be putting more in that album tonight.

THAT

I'm reading a great book.  It's the newest book by the Bloggess. aka, Jenny Lawson,
called 
Furiously Happy.
She'll be in Minnesota tomorrow night.  I'd love to go see her, but that might not be the right place for Jenny to be since she still has to avoid crowds so that she doesn't get sick.
This is a book I would highly recommend.  
I'd also recommend reading her blog,
She makes you smile, and she makes you cry.
Sorry, we won't see you!

THE OTHER 

I spent a little time sleeping and napping yesterday.  That's a great combination!
I hope to do more of both in the coming weeks.

See you tomorrow!



No comments: