Thursday, August 27, 2015

10 Reasons to Love Beads

I know that there are more reasons than this to love beads, but these are the best of the best.

1) Beads will never hurt you.  

2) Beads will always be there for you.

3) Beads make you smile when you need a lift me up.


4) Beads feel good in your hands.

5) Beads make you feel so good that you want, and do, lick them.
(Don't deny it, I know you do!)

6) Beads are better than, and I know there are many who will disagree, beads are better than
chocolate! 
There, I said it!

7) Beads are available to you day and night and night and day.

8) If you don't like the way the beads are strung in a necklace, you can take the necklace apart and string it again.

9) Unless you give them away, beads will never leave home.

10) If you had a choice between beads and coffee, even though you'd deny it, you'd pick beads and give up the coffee.  
Coffee comes 2nd to beads! 

9)

No comments: