Friday, May 15, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week + an announcement

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) As I write this blog, it's raining, and it's been raining all day!  I love a rainy day.  Helps me relax.  I'm also eating an ice cream sundae!  Best rainy day ever!

2) I made a few pieces of jewelry this week.  They were fun to make, and I'll show them off next week!

3)  It's fun to watch Pixie slurp up her ice cream.  She loves it!



The Art of Awareness blog hop is
Sunday.
Come back to see what I've made!
So many medical conditions are not visible.
People aren't aware of these conditions impact lives. 
Come back and check it out!
Be there or be square!

 

 

1 comment:

Alice said...

Such a devastating illness. My cousin had this. I love the pieces you made.