Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Just in the Nick of Time! Spring...Pixie...and the Thrift Shop

I should have known.  Spring comes in with Mother's Day!  At last!  It's here!  Mother's Day is Sunday.  Spring will be full blown by then!

Woooo Hoooooo!
Welcome Spring!


Now, with the warmer weather, Pixie has been walked everyday.  She's getting older.  After her walk, Pixie comes home and takes a two hour hap.  Wait!  She does that everyday!  I remember when I first got Pixie, she didn't have a gray beard, but now she does.  God willing, "the Girl," will be 11 in October.  It's hard to believe I've had her for almost 6 years now.

 Today was a great day at the thrift shop.  I wish everything was pink!  Sigh!
I'm happy.  Now I have to figure out how to embellish the jackets. 
What do you think?


No comments: