Monday, May 18, 2015

Have You Ever Wondered What's in Another Woman's Purse? You're Going to See What's in Mine.


This 
Beast 
is my purse!

I found it at the thrift store for 
$5!
I was thrilled!
I still am!











Now, you're going to see what's in here.





This is a side pocket for the

Beast.

The Reason the side pocket is empty is because
this is the pocket where I keep 
my phone.
I was using my phone to take the photos for this post.
Normally,
this is where my phone rests when we are out and about.





This is a view of the inside of 
The Beast
from the top.

You really can't see what's in it
except for the pouch in which I 
keep my diabetic supplies that I need to use through the day.


















Since you couldn't see the contents from above,
I emptied my purse.
Here is a quick version of what I carry in 
The Beast.

My prayer books, my small, pink ott light, my checkbook, my pens, my diabetic testing kit, my prayer journal, a bit of hand sanitizer (the green tube on the far right, and a key ring full of keys.







Now you can see the hand sanitizer.
Next to that are my sugar pills for unexpected lows.  You can also see my key ring full of keys.  
There' s also the key to my safety deposit box, a small plastic box at the bottom, a used kleenex, a small wad of paper, and two rosaries.  On rosary I used to pray.  The other rosary I carry to give away.

The other photos were very blurry, but they show just about the same things.



Now, I'd like to know.

What's in your purse?

If you post a blog about your purse, please let me know.
I want to see what you carry!

No comments: