Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Back to Beads! How Pixie and I see view life and beads.

It's where we find inspiration  that's important.

This is a dog toy that Pixie never enjoyed.

Truthfully,
she's never enjoyed any toys.
In her practical mind,
she doesn't see a purpose for them,
so,
she doesn't enjoy them.

I've kept this toy around for years.
When my feet ache,
I roll my feet over this toy,
and,
they feel better.

When I have a knot in my back,
I stand up against the wall,
and move the ball against my back.
The knot goes away.

I've used this toy for anything but inspiration.

Now, I want to show you how this toy went from inspiration to a great big bead made from polymer clay!

I call it a bubble bead.


Isn't this fun?
The bead is about 1 3/4" across and around.
 It's just a wee bit smaller than the toy.

I strung the bead on a chain.

Needless to say,
I
LOVE
IT!!!













Here's another view.

Isn't it great that we can take ordinary things such as
pet toys
and turn them into jewelry that's fun?


















As for Pixie,
she finds about as much interest and inspiration
in my bead...






















As she has ever found in her toys.

We seem to see life so differently!

I see beads,

and

she just wonders why

she should be interested

in a

toy!

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

That is a pretty cool way to take an everyday object and transform it into something special and unique! Miss Pixie is the bomb. She is so beautiful. Give her a scratch behind the ears for me! Enjoy the day! Erin