Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Two things: backgrounds, props, and a blog hop, well, I guess that's three things...

I will be taking part in a unique 
blog hop
called The Art of Awareness.
I'm not sure if there is still time to sign up for the 
blog hop, 
but you might want to contact
if  you are interested. 
The idea of the blog hop is to make a piece of awareness
jewelry, key fob, etc.
Some object which calls awareness to a condition or illness.
You do need to buy one of Heather Millican's
bean beads.
She will create a special order just for you.
I will show mine later because, today, I realized that I need one more.
I want to wait until I receive the second one.

Here is the link for Heather's store
I love her beans, I mean, beads, but she does call this style
Beans!

As I looked through Heather's store, 
looking at her photos,
I realized how beautiful her photos were.
There are two things that struck me about her photos.
1) She uses backgrounds more frequently than actual props.
2) If she uses props, they are minimal.
Wow!
and 
her photos are excellent.

Take a look at her store.
You might even want to buy something!
Tomorrow, I'll show you some of my props.
They are quite different from Heather's.
I think I'll have to improve.

Now, I'm off to look for backgrounds!

Click
for 
Swoondimples.

No comments: