Friday, March 20, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.



1) Well, the decision was made.  After a year with pink hair, my hair stylist suggested that I might want to consider the option of going back to my normal colored hair because, even though my hair was almost completely gray before I used the pink, dark hair is growing in, and two, my hair is getting FRIZZY!  Time to let go of the dye, at least for a while!  It was fun, and now I can enjoy the gray!


2) Although its still painful, my wrist is sort of starting to feel better.  I keep working it and working it.  Glad that it's so much better, and the scar is going to be barely seen.  The doc did a great job!


3) We're nearing the end of Lent.  So far, even though I have stumbled and fallen when it comes to my Lenten practices this year, I can dust myself off and start all over again.  That feels good.

No comments: