Monday, January 5, 2015

For Once I Didn't Procrastinate, and I'm Glad!

Between the NaBloPoMo writing challenge and Katie Oskin's Polymer Clay Challenge for 2015, I'm glad I didn't procrastinate! 

I am a terrible procrastinator in some areas.  I wait until the last possible minute to pay bills, and I mean the last possible minute.  Emphasis on MINUTE.

I wait until the last possible day to pay my taxes.  I've even had my accountant file and extension.  Do you see a trend here?


When I have to travel, I wait until the time has come to leave the house to pack.  Yikes!

However, I didn't procrastinate for these two challenges, and I'm glad!  I think these will be interesting challenges. 

Now, I have to tell you a little bit about these crosses.  I sort of cheated.  I have tendinitis of my thumb, and it's been bothering me for about a month or so now.  Leaning more towards the or so.  Ouch!  I have another doctor appointment today.  We'll see what he says.  Anyway, I made these crosses before this tendinitis had fully kicked in, so I added the finish instead.  I hope that's okay.  I'm working more towards a slow recovery, and I hope very, very soon! 

So, more later. 

3 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Whatever works, Mallory :) I am a devoted proCRAFTinator as well LOL. Love the crosses. It's my aim to produce more and in stages; seems like less work that way!

rosebud101 said...

Ha! Ha! Monique! You are cute!! I love the proCRAFTinator! That is great!

Unknown said...

Oh My, I'm the Queen of the IRS extension...the accountant (my friend) calls me on Jan 31st when all of the W2's and info have gone out and says, "Well, do you want me to file for it now or on April 15th?" In the last five years I've gotten my taxes done ONCE on time. It's just awful! Moninque is right on with the proCRAFTinator tag. It's perfect.

LOVE the crosses.