Friday, December 19, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I don't send Christmas cards anymore, but I do appreciate the people who send me cards.  I especially love the photo cards! Thanks to all those from whom I have received cards!  Makes Christmas a little bit more special.

2) I was given a prescription for some powerful anti-inflamation medication.  My wrist feels much better, and I've only been on it a day and a half.

3) Two of my articles were posted on Catholic 365. com!  Very nice!
Click here for the last article.

Are you ready for Christmas?

No comments: