Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It's Not Even New Year's Eve Yet, and I Walked into the Dollar Store and what did I see????

Valentine's Day???????

Easter???????


It's hard enough to be politically correct these days. 

I don't want to wish him a Merry Christmas, so I should wish him a Happy Kawanza or a Merry Kawanza???

I don't want to wish her a Merry Christmas because she wants to wish everyone Happy Holidays?????

I don't want to say, "Happy Hanukkah," because I'm not sure if they're Jewish or not.

And so goes the list, but to walk into the dollar store and be greeted with Valentine's Day Cards and treats AND
Easter decorations, well, that really threw me off.  I haven't said, "Happy New Year!"  I know retailers are anxious to get everything out there and sell, sell, sell, but can't you give us a break?

It's too D*&*(&^^^&&D early to see Easter and Valentines out there!  The only positive thing I can think of about these holidays being promoted so early is that I will learn the politically correct thing to say before the holidays arrive?  Will I be forced into Happy Holidays again?  Sheesh! I give up.
To early for me!

No comments: