Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Do You Think That Featuing "Sea Themed" or "Beach Themed" Items for an Early Decemeber is Too Early?

Fine Print:: Not really, but...
The photos you see will be photos of prototypes I am working to develop.

I'm working with polymer clay as I work on these beads.  The beads are not finished yet.  I'm being drawn to beach or sea themed beads.

I have a show in early December.  Do you think it's too early to feature pendant shells?  Should I focus more on Christmas beads?  I'm not sure.

I also plan to make glass sea themed focal beads. 

What do you think?

My show is a 3 day show during the first weekend of December.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no I do not think that it is too early. Your sea theme beads are amazing and would make fantastic presents - not just for Christmas - they are a classic favourite

I am looking forward to getting 'know you' through Heather Powers amazing 'Polymer Clay Design Boot Camp'