Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Child of Medicare - I think I need a nap!

I'm finally at the age where I can pretty much do what I want to do.  (Notice the pink hair.)  People just think I'm sort of out of my elderly mind right now.  However, just because I'm on medicare, and we won't be discussing THAT, doesn't mean that I can't have fun. 

The only problem is that I am also finding out, I need to go to bed earlier at night, and

I. NEED. A. NAP. IN. THE. AFTERNOON! 

When did that happen?  Suddenly, I'm my own grandmother!

However, as difficult as it seems to me to realize that I don't have the energy I used to have, I'm sort of settling into a nap routine, and I'm starting to enjoy it a bit.  A bit?  Okay,  more than just a bit. 

Now that you have this worthless information about me, all I ask is that if you need to call me in the afternoon, please don't.  I'll probably be napping.

If you can't wait until later, and you decide to call, please don't be offended if I don't answer.

A nap is a nap, and it's getting to be an important part of my day!

So, talk to you later.

It's time for my nap.

1 comment:

betsymn said...

Oh boy, does that sound familiar! I find it frustrating that I have to crash every afternoon.