Friday, July 25, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) There were a lot of butterflies floating around the milkweed plants this week.  They are really lovely.  It's a joy to see these beautiful insects float and soar around the flowers and leaves outside.

2) I'm making progress again in getting things sorted, thrown out, recycled, and reduced.  It feels good to be able to do that again.

3) I do love this time of year.  Gardens are mature.  People are out and about.  I know it's mostly hot and humid, but that's okay.  Soon we'll be buried under snow and ice.  And it will be cold.  I'd rather be in summer than in snow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like reading your three things. Although I know every week you are thankful for a lot more than that! I met the local secretary for St. Hubert's here at the lake. We had a good laugh at the spelling on the sign at the church. The maintenance man doesn't spell well and there are often some funny quotes to be found. And then again, maybe he's just smarter than all of us since he has everyone looking!