Saturday, July 26, 2014

Things I Would Do if I had NoWhere To Go and Nothing to Do, but when Does that Happen? Listing Saturday

1) I'd roll over and go to sleep until I woke up.

2) I'd read until my eyes hurt.

3) Eat in bed.

4) Watch TV under warm blankets.

5) Order pizza.

6) Snuggle with Pixie on the bed.

7) Stay in my jammies all day.

8) Not answer the phone.

9) Check my email--NOT.

10) Check Facebook, well, maybe.

11) Order pay per view movies all day.

12) Watch Independence Day with Jeff Goldbloom over and over and over.

13) Craft in bed.

14) Not do the dishes.

15) Forget about the rest of the world.

16) Pray the Rosary over and over and over.

17) Eat cold pizza for supper.

18) Give Pixie cold pizza for supper or order another pizza.

19) Write a love letter to me!

20) Take naps.

2 comments:

gaga4graphix said...

Oh, yeah!

Unknown said...

Jeff Goldblum is a favorite for me. I just love his talent and looks! Who knew...