Friday, June 6, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Even though she's still sick.  I think she's feeling a little bit better.  At times, the Diva comes back.  That's the Pixie I love the best.

2) Beads have been selling on Artisan Lampwork Beads for Sale!  I love it. Click on the link.  There's lots of beautiful eye candy.

3) Went thrift store shopping today with a friend.  We had a good time.  Of course, I had to hit Hobby Lobby, too.  Clay was 30% off.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that Pixie is getting better. One step at a time and she will be her old self.