Wednesday, June 18, 2014

36 Things I need to Do...

I need to remember that I am a beloved child of God.

I need to love my children intensely and remind them that they are beloved children of God.

I need to hug my children often.

I need the companionship of my dog.

I need to create each day.

I need to dance in the rain.

I need to jump in a puddle.

I need to sing where ever I can.

I need go melt glass as often as possible.

I need to serve, when and where I can.

I need to skip.

I need to dance in the hallway at church when no one is looking.

I need to wear my glasses to drive.

I need to make art with polymer clay.

I need to design jewelry on occasion.

I need to appreciate all that I can do.

I need to be grateful for everything I have.

I need to eat ice cream every now and again.

I need to enjoy a thick, juicy steak.

I need to play with glass and clay.

I need to spin like a top in the grass till I fall.

I need to laugh until my sides ache.

I need to treasure my family.

I need to treasure my friends.

I need to take more pictures.

I need to live in the moment.

I need to give more of myself.

I need to kick of my shoes and spend the day reading a good book.

I need to use the Woman Cave more often.

I need to buy new shoes.

I need to buy a new skirt.

I need to go thrift store shopping.

I need to clean my house.

I need to take things to the thrift store.

I need to be a bearer of peace.

I need to give myself a pedicure.

I need to make soap.

What do you need?

No comments: