Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Facebook Groups You Should Visit...

 Even though this group is not a polymer clay bead site, I was able to list some of my polymer clay beads because the Group is called

Beading and Jewelry Supplies for Sale.

Click HERE 

to see what else is for sale.  Join the group, and I'll approve you since I am one of the mods in this group. 


Once you join the group, you can see the eye candy, buy or list items for sale. 



























Supplies for the Lampwork Bead Artist.

This group is starting to grow.
There are some wonderful listings available, with more glass to come, and it's a great way to either sell or buy
lampwork glass bead supplies.  

Click
to go to the site.

You do have to join, but I'll approve you! 

This set is listed on the
Artisan Lampwork Beads for Sale
Page.
Click 
to see all of the eye candy
and
join in the fun!
 

1 comment:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Very cool!!! Thanks Mallory!