Thursday, March 20, 2014

30 Words - Sadly, Not Sold

I made these pieces with love and glass,
And they sit, unloved by anyone else.
Is it the economy?
Or are there treasures that are much more popular than mine?






The premise of 30 Words Thursdays is simple...
Take an image (preferably one you shot, or have permission to use).
Write 30 Words about it. No more. No less.
Post it each Thursday.
Add your link to the InLinkz on my 30 Words Thursday post.
(InLinkz code will be open for one week.)
Enjoy seeing what others have captured by visiting them and leaving a comment.

6 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I will tell you wholeheartedly that it is the econony--don't give up! There is Mother's Day! :)

jean xox

Alice said...

They are beautiful. I am having a difficult time selling my jewelry and I just can't compete with the plastic stuff you see in Target and other cheap stores. It seems like no one wants a handmade piece to hand down to their children?

Drtanglebones said...

Sad beads??!! This is just not right, beads are supposed to be happy!

Mary K. McGraw said...

I know how you feel, you always wonder about the things that didn't sell.

Lesley Lane said...

Definitely not your fault, they look lovely! I think a lot of us crafters/designers are having similar experiences. I keep getting tempted to just keep the things I make for me - hmm, don't think I'll ever be the hard-nosed business type! Hang in there :)

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh honey! I feel sad that these little treasures are locked in those baggies! I think your work is lovely. I have the same problem too, although for me it is making things and then never getting around to listing them! Although I have also been trying to make use of what I have so that I can make room for more treasures like these! I love those tiny flowers, Miss Mallory. Don't give up. I agree with Eric, beads are supposed to be happy! (He must get that from his lovely wife!) Enjoy the day. Erin