Friday, February 7, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Pixie and I are back at our hospice work.  It's good to see the people again.  We did miss them!


2) Had a root canal done this week.  :(  Found I had excruciating pain that evening and the next morning.  Called the Dentist.  He put me on an antibiotic immediately.  All is well now.  I had an infection.  I have a good dentist.


3) Took my car in to a shop to have my battery checked.  I love this place.  They know me.  The would not cheat me.  I needed a new battery.  It was worth the time and money.  Thank you to the guys who helped me.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You were driving and using the photo app on the phone? Interesting picture but I worry about you...

rosebud101 said...

Sharon, no I wasn't driving. Nick was. This was in Chicago