Monday, January 20, 2014

This, That and The Other.

1) I just listed this set in my Etsy Store.  Click
HERE to see it.  These polymer clay beads remind me of those beautiful paper beads.  This set of beads is very light weight.


2)  Anybody journaling out there?    I'd love to hear how you feel about the act of journaling.  I'd also like to know if you are using any of the prompts I posted.

3) Our temperatures reached 40 degrees today.  That is AWESOME for January.

4) I was a little worried about Pixie this week.  The vet tested her for possible kidney failure.  She's had a terrible case of bad breath and she was burping a lot.  The burps were sour.  I was concerned, but the blood work came back a outstanding.  Everything, including her thyroid was in the normal range.  Now, she's on Prylosec.  She has acid reflux!

5) I'm in a head pin exchange on Lampworketc.  I had planned to show some today, but the photos were not very good.  Tomorrow I shoot again, so soon, you will see shots of headpins. 

That's all.  What would you like to say?


No comments: