Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Journal Prompts

Remember when..

2) I've never done this before.

3)  The best day of my life happened when I realized...

4) The worst day of my life happened when I did...

5) I knew I needed to take the first step, so I...

6) When it was time to change things I...

7) The last time I was sick I...

8) My best friend and I argued because...

9) I knew it was the wrong thing to do, so I...

10) I found myself asking...

11) I didn't think what anyone said mattered until...

12) I was going to join a group but changed my mind because...

13) I don't like to journal but I found out when I journaled I...

14)  I was shocked to learn....

15) When I was in fifth grade I...

16) Life is so short so I....

17) I only turn off my phone when...

18) The first time I...

19) The pictures convinced me that...

20) I made a resolution to...

21) The end of the day was surprising...

22) I made the right decision when I...

23) I made the wrong decision when I...

24) It was enough enough to begin, but it was hard when I...

25) At the opposite end of the tunnel I found

26) I love the way it feels when I see...

27) i heard what you said, but I...

28) It made my day when...

29) I opened the door carefully to find...

30) I love to make....

31) I shut off the alarm and went back to sleep...

No comments: