Thursday, November 21, 2013

Why I like Bead Artists Who Really Make Their Own Beads, in other words, BUY TRULY HANDMADE THIS SEASON! Part 2!

You're going to love the artists featured today!


Manuela's art only seems to get better and better!  I love this bead!

To find the Cheeky Angel,


To visit Manuela's store


To visit Manuela's blog


There is some amazing work to see in Manuela's shop!  Wow!  I'm a Manuela groupie!



Donna from Prima Donna Beads made this amazing bead!

For the link to this bead


For the link to Donna's etsy store


Donna is also the owner of the The Mandrel.

For that link

For Donna's blog and website:




From Irene of Flame Kissed Glass.

I LOVE THESE, btw!

For the link to this set of beads


For the link to Flame Kissed Glass


Irene also makes some 
AMAZING bead release.
For the link to that bead release


Aren't these artists AMAZING?  Wow!  Like I said, no factory made here.  It's only handmade!

1 comment:

Manuela said...

Thank you so much my dearest Mallory, you are such a sunshine to us ♥♥♥