Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Interesting Photos

You might not know this about me, but I love to take photos of the sky.
I have a lot of them.
They are interesting.
I usually find the "interesting" things after I take them.
For example,
look at these there photos.  
Watch the light in the sky.
I didn't move.
I just took three pictures in a row.
See that light at the top left screen?
Now watch it.

These photos were taken in the afternoon.
I don't remember the exact time.

The orb has moved.
What do you think?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Very cool and magical. True Story: Another lifetime ago, I knew a young lady for a blink of an eye. She heard of this area nearby where people took pictures of the clouds and saw spiritual things. It was an area where people claimed they saw Mary and she told them to build a large cross to build on the site. Lisa was in her early 20s and before her film could be processed, she died from an asthmatic attack while vacationing with her family.

Months later her mother had the film developed. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen them myself. In two or three of the photos was the image of the Virgin Mary. She didn't even need to be pointed out to me. I was just told to look at the photos.

Not sure why, but the hand of God can be seen in the clouds (and everywhere else).