Friday, October 4, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Life has been good.  I am feeling better, and I've been sleeping a lot more.  I sort of like sleeping in.  I didn't know I could do this again.  I'm usually up before my alarm.  Lately, I'm not, and I don't care!

2) Yesterday, while Pixie and I were doing hospice work, one patient who does not speak or respond even though she sits up in her chair, put her head next to mine when I hugged her and sang a song to her.  The power of touch is amazing!

3)  It rained almost all day yesterday.  I love the rain!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful things this week.