Friday, September 27, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  Even though I've spent the last week and a half in bed with this virus, I have been able to play with the apps on my phone.  I've learned a lot, but I would have rather been doing other things.

2) I've learned a little bit of humility this week, too.  When I realized that an organism as small as a virus is could make me so sick, I stepped back to look at this cell with new eyes.  I am truly humbled.

3)  Pixie has enjoyed me staying home and laying down near her.  Her eyes of love watching me make me feel wonderful!

No comments: