Friday, July 12, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week



  Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way. 

1) Good news!  My feet are not as green any more!  They're almost flesh colored again!  I can wear sandals now!

2)  I'm looking forward to the parade in town this Saturday.  Assuming no rain, I will be able to see some dear friends who are the Grand Marshalls of the parade this year.

3)  I have two new bangles!  I made them out of polymer clay!  How fun is that!

2 comments:

Celeste Kemmerer said...

I must have missed it, but one wonders why your feet are green??

Unknown said...

Delighted to hear that the green is wearing off. Good thing you didn't try it on your hair! Have I told you lately what a joy you are?