Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Playing with Ginger Davis Allman's Rustic Beads Tutorial for Polymer Clay

I'm so glad I purchased this tutorial!
Last night,
I had a lot of fun working with this tutorial and being inspired by it!

I also ended up liking my beads and headpins much more
AFTER
I used the techniques
Ginger described in her tutorial.  

Here's the link.  Just click
and you will find the tutorial!

Here are the final results of the beads and headpins I made using her techniques.
I wish I had taken 
BEFORE photos as well, but I didn't!

I didn't like these pods until I was finished.
Now, I really like them!

Oh My Goodness!!!
NOW
these headpins make me 
drool!!!!
I think I'll list them in my Etsy store very soon!!!

I highly recommend this tutorial to anyone who likes the more
"rustic" look!
Even if you don't, it's fun to play!!!

Now, I'll let you in on another secret.
I bought another tutorial.
I'll show you the results later!
Here it is!

I might work on this one tonight!
I can hardly wait!!!
If you want to check it out,
click
and you'll find the link!

Results will follow later!

3 comments:

Numinosity said...

I love your rustic pieces. Isn't it just such a rewarding process? I love seeing everyone's different spin on this great tutorial.

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Ginger's tute is making the rounds and everyone seems to agree it's a winner. Even though rustic is totally not "me", Mallory, I may give it a read since the look is so popular (plus I am a knowledge junkie LOL). Your beadies turned out great!

TJewellicious by tanti said...

WOW...beautiful..!
rustic looks but cool...and unique..! ^_^