Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pinterest, Foot Soak, FAIL!!!

The idea was good.
Soak your feet for 10-20 minutes in a mixture of Listerine and vinegar.
I saw this  recipe on Pinterest.

So, I mixed up the vinegar and Listerine,
and
I soaked for almost 15 minutes.

I took my feet out to see that they had turned - green!
If you saw this post on Facebook, you will also notice all the comments and suggestions.
It was funny.
So, I went to bed hoping that the color would sink in and just disappear.


When I got up, I still had the smurf feet.
After a shower and much scrubbing,
my feet are less green,
but they are still green.

I did find out that I was supposed to add water to the mix. 
I forgot that.
Ooooops!
So, this was my Pinterest failure!

5 comments:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

But are your feet soft?????

Jane Perala said...

So funny!

Kokopelli said...

OMG, sorry, but I laughed so hard when I read that. Smurf feet! *ROFL*

Unknown said...

Bwahahahaha - um... yes, I'd have to say this is a fail. Even if your feet are soft and minty fresh, the greenish hue is off-putting :D hahahahahahahaha

Celeste Kemmerer said...

NOW I understand...LOL!