Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bead Hoarding and Blog Hops

If you've never met Lori Anderson, you're in for a treat.  I have met her, and she is a delightful young woman, married and the mother of an even more delightful child named Zack.  She has a blog called Pretty Things.
Lori has helped to bring the beauty making jewelry and art beads to the attention of many designers in our country.  The problem is that once you are hooked on art beads, you tend to hoard, like me, and I blame Lori for this!!!  Not really, I was a bead hoarder long before I met Lori, truly I was!  So, when Lori decided to host a blog hop for those of us who have this hoarding problem, I signed up!  This is a good challenge, but, do I really have to use my beads? 

Well, Lori says to participate, you do.  So, I guess I'll show you what I have.


Whoops!!  I couldn't get a good picture of them, so I decided to show you a picture of Pixie.  She's closed her eyes because she sees beads, beads and more beads!

Anyway, this should be fun!  Do I really, really have to use my beads?
Sigh, I guess so.

See you on July 20th when we show off our creations.  Sigh!