Friday, May 24, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  Somedays, it's really difficult to find a good thing, but everyday this week, there was a bit of love and a bit of laughter.  Sometimes, I think that's all that we can ask for, so when it happens, it is joyous!!!

2) Pixie loves going to the nursing homes.  She loves the ear rubs and the tummy rubs and all of the people who give her attention!!  I have to smile as we walk through the nursing homes.  She gives so many people so much joy!

3) I mowed the lawn yesterday.  Oh, my!!  The lawn was very long!!  All the rain that ended our drought has caused the grass to grow.  You won't hear me complaining about mowing the lawn this year!!!

No comments: