Monday, April 1, 2013

I Know it's April Fool's Day but I have no Imagination for Jokes, so I'm just going to show you what I made using Polymer Clay and that's no April Fool's joke!!!!

There really isn't even much of a history to write about when it comes to April Fool's Day.
It seems that most historians don't know when it started or 
Why.
So, after much research,
I just decided that a better blog post would be to show you what I have done with polymer clay
and that's really no joke.

How about some 
Sea Stars?

I think I'll add a patina for more color.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
What?
No color?

Remember my garden I showed you about a year ago, but I didn't know what was wrong with it?
Well, two days ago, I saw that the clay was cracking, so...
I remade the little garden,
and now,
I like it!

I plan to make more of these.
You will see more later!

No comments: