Thursday, February 21, 2013

WIPS

I know what you're thinking.
What are
WIPS?
Easy Peasy answer here!
Work (S)
In
Progress.
I haven't been torching much lately.
Last Sunday, I fell in the hallway at church.
I turned my ankle, and I was down on the floor.
So, what does that have to do with 
WIPS?
Because my ankle has been hurting me so much,
and my back,
and my shoulder,
and my elbow,
well, you get the picture.
It was a nasty fall.
Nothing broken, just really sore.
I haven't been going to down to torch because of the aches and pains.
So,
knowing I needed something to do,
I pulled out the polymer clay,
and I have some
WIPS.
 There is still a lot of layering left to do on this.
I used some polymer clay flowers I made that I ended up not liking.
They are glued down and partially covered with paint.
More work to go, but I think I'll like these when they are finished.

There's still work to be done here, but I'm not sure what to add.
It's all polymer clay, and I think this work has
promise.

This is only the beginning.
It's fabric modge podged on to a canvas.  
Next will come the painting and adding more polymer clay!!
I can hardly wait!!
I promise to show you this one.
It's in my head, and I really like it!

No comments: