Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Well, I don't know what I was fussing about....or Challenges, Challenges, Challenges

Erin said, 
"Above all, have fun! This is not meant to stress you out. If you are not having fun, you aren't doing it right. ;-)"
So, I guess I wasn't doing it right.
Tonight
IT
all fell into place. 
Screeeeeeeeeeeeech!!!!
Let's back up a bit.
 I started to fuss about what I was going to do
and
what music I would use.
Click
to check out the information about this blog hop.

The first challenge for me was 
finding the right music.
Tonight,
I Found it!!
That will be revealed on March 1, 2013.

The second challenge for me was to figure out how to add my music to my blog.
Thanks to Erin's research,
she gave us some great ways to 
Thank you, Erin!
Now, it's just a decision away.

The third challenge was
What I was going to make for this blog hop.
(Doesn't this sound like an adventure novel?)
I'm not going to tell you 
What
I made,
but I will
Show you
What
I used.


 Yes, I pulled out the polymer clay, 
and
I am now curing the clay in the oven.
We shall see.
We shall see.
Stay tuned.
March 1 is the date!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My music is picked out and several things are drawn out - some are WAY to ambitious for someone who hasn't started yet and who is in pain sitting. Maybe it will add to ambiance of the piece....LOL.