Friday, February 22, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I finished on training session with Hospice.  The director is anxious to put Pixie and I to work.  Hopefully, weather permitting today, I will finish training and Pixie and I will begin to visit patients next week.

2) I torched yesterday for the first time after a week.  Since my fall at church, with my feet hurting, I haven't been able to torch.  The pain was manageable today.  I was very grateful for that.

3) It's gotten a little bit warmer, well, sort of, well, not really, but it still is winter.  I'm longing for a daffodil though!!

No comments: