Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Have you Ever Known What You Want to Do, but

You need music, 
and you can't find the music?
What?
I know.  This is confusing.
I thought I was ready to take the Challenge.
What Challenge,
Well, it's the 
Challenge of Music Blog Hop
hosted by
Erin Prais-Hinz.
Sign ups are closed now, but I am starting to worry a bit about finding the right music.  
The music must be an instrumental.
This is the challenge for me.
I thought I had found a song, but I don't know how I'd share it on the blog. 
I have to work on that. 
I've been looking, though.
I hope to find something soon, very soon.
I need to get to work on my piece for this challenge.
Like I said, 
I know what I want to do, but now,
I have to find the music.
Hmmmmmmmmm!
This will work.
Soon, my pretties, very soon!


1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Hi Miss Mallory! I think I emailed you some options for sharing. I have to look into that myself. I am glad you brought it up. But I don't want you to stress too much. I want you to enjoy this creative challenge, okay? I know that it will all come together! If it makes you feel any better, I have no idea what I am doing either! Enjoy the day. Erin