Friday, October 5, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  The Multiple Myeloma Run for a Cure was a great success.  Not only did we have fun, but money was raised for a very worthy cause.  Mary Claire and I were the first ones to cross the finish line even though we weren't running!  A good time was had by all.

2) Pixie had a great time on her birthday, especially after her trip to Pet Expo.  The employees all know her by name.  She was given so many wonderful treats.  She went home full and tired.  She slept the rest of the afternoon away.  It was a good day.

3)  It was wonderful to be together as a family again!  As I see my children as adults, I become even more proud of them, and I didn't think that was possible.  Thank you, God, for the most amazing gift of all--my children!

No comments: