Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mandrels Dipped? Check...

Today is the day!!!
The Beads of Courage Flame Off!
I am participating in this at a distance.
I will be working with the Arizona team, at a distance.
The rules are simple, torch for two hours for Beads of Courage and send your beads into the BOC Headquarters before October 1.  So, tomorrow, I will be torching for BOC, and I'm looking forward to it!!!

I counted the beads in my bead bowl, and I have 115, so tomorrow, the rest will be gravy.  I sure hope the kids like them!!

I'll show you the results on Monday or Tuesday before I send them off.

If you have the urge, you can donate, too.  Clean out your bead boxes.  You can also make a cash donation.  There are so many ways to help out.
Here's the link to Beads of Courage.  Click HERE!


No comments: