Saturday, August 4, 2012

This That and the Other

Bits and Pieces of News!

1) Still loving that beaded kumihimo.
This is my latest bracelet.  I am now in the process of stringing a necklace.  It will be my first!!!  I can hardly wait to wear it!!

2) I'm having a drawing on my Face book page.  To enter, all you have to do is "like" my FB page and leave a comment under the item you would like to win.  Oh, yes, it's two items that I will be giving away.
Here's the link to my FB page. 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosebuds-Lampwork-Beads/152068214814970

Here's what I'm giving away.

One of a kind lemon blue shards.  These will never be repeated.
Good for lampworking!

This little mini set with a bird!!

Get on over there!
If I remember, I am drawing the winners names' on Sunday night!!!
Otherwise, it will be soon after!!!

:)

No comments: