Monday, August 27, 2012

So, if You're Wondering What Angela Garren Has Been Doing Lately...

Then take a look at these!!!
Remember how Ang describes herself:

Smartass, I'm a smartass. Some days, the spiritual side of me takes over. . .but in the end, I'm still a smartass.

Mom, Wife, Sculptor, Smartass. . .that about covers it :)

In spite of her description,
Ang's work a serious dedication to art.
Each painting is unique and individual.

Also,
Take a look at Ang's Blog.

I Love This One!!!

Once in a Blue Moon.

Here's the Inspiration.

Here's the painting.

This just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it!

Doesn't this look like a quilt block?
I Love it!!!

Since Ang is not on Etsy,
if you are interested in any of these paintings, 
contact her on Facebook
or
email her

Didn't I tell you she was great!!!

1 comment:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Thanks for the link to this engaging blog, Mallory. I only had time for a quick visit this morning, as I'm on a deadline, but Angela and her work are certainly deserving of a closer look. Will GFC her blog.